You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for healing for my co-worker and her family. Their toddler has been diagnosed with leukemia and is under going treatment. I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you!!
I am a retired professional, divorced, living in the panhandle. I reached out to help a lady (much younger than I) that I knew had experienced horrific trials in her life for the past five years. By reaching out to help I meant, offering the use of my availability, truck and trailer as she was moving. Well, her response was that of asking for friendship and fellowship. We have gone out for dinner several times and the relationship has developed into a friendship. We have both expressed our fondness for each other and have had deep discussions about our past.
As a believer in the Word of God and, with grace I am living according to the Word. I am a born again Christian and live as such.
My prayer request is that this lady would come into a FULL relationship with Jesus and, knowledge of his love for her. This is my priority regardless of the relationship. However, I have fallen in love with this lady and really need guidance to approach that and, patience as she has trust issues resulting from a passed marriage.
She disclosed to me the other day that she has attended you services and felt like the word delivered, spoke to her. So, my first prayer request is that she will yield to calling of the Holy Spirit as, she will be attending your service this Sunday. The second prayer request, is I will receive guidance in perusing the relationship. And, patience, trust and peace as I wait on the Lord for what He has in store. Thank you!
Please pray for my brother Nicholas Shambaugh he is in jail on drug charges maybe this time he will get clean
And a child shall lead them... and hopefully a child (or a child of God) shall heal them!! I can't make it to your church and my "home" in Boston is not worthy. Only speak the Word...
The bends for 45 years untreated, many very severe head injuries (19), compressed brainstem, 20 years nonstop nausea and headache, tinnitus, vertigo, muteness, near blindness, severe poisoning (by mercury, lead, carbon monoxide, agent orange), crushed pelvis, indwelling urinary catheter with much bleeding, prostate cancer, peripheral artery disease, deep vein thrombosis, and partial paralysis of both legs from a parachute injury.
I ask, perhaps most importantly, to put out a call to Jesus to rescue my family with miraculous restoration and complete reconciliation between my wife Irene, our son James, and I. We have been precisely 40 years in the desert. It is time for renewal.
I get seizures from using a phone and listening to voicemail, please only text to 617 706 8841 if necessary, no calls
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Please pray for me I need healing for my neck don't know what I did to it went to the doctor they gave me meds but still in a lot of pain
Please keep praying for my son Erick to know God to stay off drugs and alcohol for his mental health to get his legal stuff done
Please pray for me I need dental sugery and don't know how I'm going to pay for it going to try to take out a small loan for it from my bank please pray that it goes well and I get the loan
Pastor Marty’s touched my heart. I want to know my mission
Please pray for the complete healing for Woodie Hodge. Woodie is in ICU and Charlene is staying with him. She needs prayer too.