You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Randi's grandmother, Patricia Constant tried to commit suicide last night by overdosing on pills.
Thankfully she wasn't aware that most of her pills are only vitamins and didn't have to have her stomach pumped when she was taken to the ER, but when she found out they were only vitamins she said she would have taken something else had she known.
She's in her 80's and has dementia and Parkinson's. She's been acting erratically a lot lately, like hitting herself and banging her head into the wall. She's basically having meltdowns like an out of control child. It's very sad and, of course, scaring the family, especially Randi's mother Debbie Borchers. Patricia is still in the hospital and isn't being released until they can get her into a home because Debbie is no longer able to take care of her alone. They live in Orting, WA and the closest home is about 45 minutes away.
Sadly, I don't believe Patricia is a believer and Debbie has never been much of "church go'er."
Debbie has been taking care of Patricia for many years and has been worn to a frazzle for too long now, not to mention that Deb lost her husband of 25+ years to cancer in 2014. He was only in his early 50's.
Anyhow, the family has been through a tough time and could really use prayers right now. Thanks for sharing this with the prayer team.
Please pray for me. I have a job option on the table and I just ask that you pray I receive the job. Also promotion results come out next week so please pray for me that my name is on the list for promotion:)
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Can someone please pray that the lord allows me to get some good news. I am not in a good state of mind and could use some prayer for things to start looking up . God Bless you all.
Please pray for David Vermette. His cancer has spread and he is not doing well.
Both of my adult sons Ramon and Lorenzo will be taking very important exams this week for their jobs in the military. Please pray that they will do great on their tests. Thank you so much. I appreciate your prayers.
Please pray that our house in Dothan, Al. will sell. It has been on the market for one year and we really need to find a good buyer. Thank you.
I was informed moments ago that my dad is extremely sick.
This came on very fast and he is currently in ICU.
I would like to ask for prayer for healing if it is God's will.
Doris Shiver Gibbs has cancer surgery at UAB and is very sick
I have been recently divorced and am having extreme financial trouble. I am about to loose my apartment and health insurance. I pray that God opens the door I know he is leading me to but would appreciate any prayers to assist in my situation.