You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Prayer for my wife's dad. His name is Jim Taylor, his health is declining and is on Kidney Dialysis at home. He does not know Jesus yet. Please pray for his salvation. Thank You!
Please lift my husband, Chris, up in prayers as he fights his way through Chemo Treatment.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
I have taken a new job today that I am feeling anxious about. It has been a tough year in 2018 for my family. This job fell into my lap and it appears it will be very challenging but great for my family. Please pray that god gives me the skills and ability to succeed in this new endeavor!
My prayer request is for the outreach ministries of NorthStar. God bless you in making an eternal impact in the area!! with all praise to our redeemer. I pray that you will be abundantly equipped to introduce the Word and that your needs are met.
Please pray for me to be promoted to my next rank in 2019. Thanks in advance.
Praying for wisdom, faith & favor
to set up a business venture.
praying for strength & courage my boyfriend Andrew B in a season of newness & becoming..
As we prepare for marriage.
Please pray for my son. He is struggling with addiction.
After renting the same home for 10 years, our elderly landlord had decided not to renew our lease due to storm damage. We understand. Sadly, rent is tripled in the area and we cannot afford anything. We see that mortgages are more reasonable. We have applied to 3 sets of lenders who all say they could help us with all the disaster assistance and first time homebuyers programs. Then we get turned down. Running out of time and options need lots of prayers. We need a 4 bedroom. Husband on disability, adopting one granddaughter from dcf, our other daughter just had a baby 4 weeks ago and we have a 10 year old. I realize that others have it worse, but I can't help but wonder if by April, if my family will have a place to call home.
I am alone in my ordeal i have mo one to be with me or help i have no job ir money it has been a rough time for my son and i we struggle and suffer i just cant find a way i need our lives to be changed and for the better all our needs met . as it says in the bible we will have all we need. We need all we need. Please pray that jesus will come and meet us where we are