You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I just want to say that Iv been getting emails from everyone praying for my prayer post. Thank you Thank you so very much! some of the family issues have been resolved not all... But some. Please continue to pray for us your prayers are being answered in the might name of Jesus Christ our Lord! Thank you North Star family!
Kindly pray for my Job change, debts to be cleared, parents health
i have a job but due expenses incurred towards medical bills of parents and kids school fee, debts have increased, i am trying hard to Job change so that i can clear debts. ( inspite of all the issues, i am paying my tithe to my Church regularly).
G. Anand Kumar
Need lots of prayers from everyone for there is a lot of issues going on in my family with concerns about medical, finances finding a home, transportation provided, medical exams and test to be taken, family conflict issues going on with other family members, pets in the home that need a proper home to be provided within the family. These are many things going on so all prayers are welcome in the Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ! Thank you.
My husband was laid off on March 30th, he is a IT Analyst, he has been unable to find employment in this field, he was able to obtain a job working security 3 days a week to help out, we have reached the point where his severance package has run out and we do not know what the next month holds, we are trusting God to show us the way. We are asking for prayers for continued faith that God has a plan he has not revealed to us yet.
Asking for Prayer for my niece Jenny, nephew Jay, and great nice and nephew Eris and Jax
they need to relocate back in Florida and I'm asking that you would pray for Jenny's health and Jay's Health that God will guide them protect them and keep them safe. And bring them back to you Lord they're under attack spiritual warfare. Thank you all for the Prayers. Thank you Jesus believing you will help them
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
I feel so defeated. I lost my job due to no fault of my one in April. I filed for unemployment assistance but it has run out. I've had several interviews but nothing has been offered as of today. Even if I do get one of the jobs, it pays half of what I had been making. I don't know which way to turn. I pray for guidance and patience, but I'm really getting worried now. Please pray that God guides in the right direction. I have options, thankfully, but which path should I take?
I'll be out of town the next two Sunday's. My friend Jimmy Anglin needs a ride from the Seabreeze nursing home and back on Sunday morning. We usually go to the 9:30 service at. the PC campus but that's flexible. If you can help pls contact me at 630-3121 for details. He uses a walker and that's all.
Please Pray for me and my husband, after 20 years he got fire from his job, we are in another state trying to get back to Florida to start over... it’s very hard and expensive... but we know that this storm is God’s plan for our lives. Thanks and God bless you
Help and pray you too for me in my the fight against false doctrine who not confess Jesus blood in salvation,but use own victims ,thanks and bless,keijo sweden