You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray that my daughter Kresta will be able to graduate SCAD debt free.
God provided an internship for her this summer in Panama City which is a huge blessing because we thought she would be working for free somewhere she would have to pay room and board.
Hi my name is Wendi Bloxson I'm the daughter of Joanne Griffith who attends and loves this church. I was just writing to see if I can get the church to pray for her or start a prayer chain for her. Shes a cancer patient and this Chemo has really knocked her down to the point she is to weak to stand up most of the time. She has been unable to attend church the past few weeks due to her weakness and light headed. her blood counts are extremely at a critical stage where she is not allowed to be around groups of people to avoid getting sick or an infection. If you could help me in praying for her to regain strength and her counts come up so she can attend church and anything else she may want to do. thank you so much for your time.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15.
2. Pray God's will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
I am afraid for my life. My husband has returned to the area and is very dangerous to me. Please pray I can get a restraining order against him tomorrow. He agreed to terms of a divorce but has said he will now not follow them or sign final paperwork. I am terrified of him!!! I am sharing this so that people know and can help. I need God's protection.