You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I work for the local school system . I've been accused of an improper relationship with a former student who is now at Auburn university. I'm currently placed on administrative leave pending an investigation . I have not and am not in a relationship with any student or former student . Please pray f or me . Thank you
My sister needs prayer for health. She is diabetic and just had her daughter on Jan 31. She has struggled with vomiting her entire pregnancy and it hasn’t stopped since giving birth. She’s in the hospital and the are trying to figure out what is causing it. Please pray for her. Please pray for the medical staff. Please pray for my parents and her children. Please pray for her husband Garrett to have the clarity of mind to advocate for her and to have the strength to continue to care for her and the rest of his family.
Hi pastor and all my wonderfull brothers and sisters at North Star church!I wrote a couple of months ago asking for prayer homeless at 73 years of age for about 10 years and the prayer greatly cheered me up and gave me HOPE!Now if it is not asking too much i would like to ask prayer for strength to survive the winter i seem to be loosing strength to fight anymore!GOD richly bless you brother Danny 1/25/20
I am having panic attacks real bad. It;s my fault but If you could pray. I feel like God has left me. I am Afraid. I don't know what to do. I have failed God so bad. Worse than you can imagine. Do if you don't feel led to pray maybe you shouldn't.
prayer for Jessica Davis- she is in her 30's and has to have open heart surgery soon to replace heart valves. Please also pray for her health leading up to the surgery, they are concerned about her risk of stroke.
Please pray for me. I am in serious trouble. Worse than you can imagine. I am shaking so bad that I can barely type. I don't know what to do.
I am Harry Kim from South Korea. God bless you. I am born again Christian. Here is a prayer request. Would you pray for South Korea? Your prayer can stop the destruction of our country. This country has sinned for our Lord Jehova very much.
Eliza- 3 years old and having kidney failure. Currently at Shands. Please also pray for her parents
am afraid that God has given up on me. He has bent over backwards to help me I keep failing. I hope he give me another chance. I cannot fail this time . I don't liee the place I am in it is horrible. I don't want to go to the lake of fire.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski