You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Prayers needed for my sister, Bobbie. she told me today she is in stage 3 of COPD approaching stage 4 quickly. Breaking my heart!
Thank you for praying for me. Please pray for success in ministry which I do partly through www.kingdomofgodisrael.org
Please pray for our family. For my younger sister, who is having a hysterectomy this Friday. For us, as we navigate through a major custody case with my Daughter Emma. Please pray for her to be surrounded by God's love and protection and for her to have peace in her mind and in her heart. Please pray for us to prosper in every way! Please pray for her dad, especially. He has always been so far from God. Please pray that he start working for the good of Emma and that he is blessed. Thank you. We love you, Northstar!
Prayer for Dakota Miller who lives in is Defuniak Springs. He shot himself and was life flighted to hospital.
Please pray for my husband who is going through some serious depression from all that has happened lately, thank you so much!
Hello and Greetings! I hope you are having a wonderful day today.
Can you please pray for our house to be finished building this year. That my family will be in good health. That my grandparents are resting well in heaven. That my cat wound will be healed. That Everyone including me will be safe. Last but not least that my family and I can go visit my families from all over the place. Thank you so much and I appreciate it. May god bless you and your loved ones.
Prayer for my wife's dad. His name is Jim Taylor, his health is declining and is on Kidney Dialysis at home. He does not know Jesus yet. Please pray for his salvation. Thank You!
Please lift my husband, Chris, up in prayers as he fights his way through Chemo Treatment.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
I have taken a new job today that I am feeling anxious about. It has been a tough year in 2018 for my family. This job fell into my lap and it appears it will be very challenging but great for my family. Please pray that god gives me the skills and ability to succeed in this new endeavor!