You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my friend Marcia’s dad, Leo. They are having a hard time getting his stent in and if they can’t get it in through his leg tomorrow he will only have 6 months - 1 year left. If they get it in he will have another surgery in three days
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Please. Pray for me. I am going through a lot of pain and adversity. I have struggled with my job and my health. I am praying for a better job. I'm praying that I can get to the doctors I need in order to get bette. It has been hard juggling it a lot
My husband and I have been married for three years and are trying to buy a home. We have been living with family as well caring for a family member who has on going illnesses so time has come for us to move out and looking into some options in first time home buyers. It would be a blessing. On another note... My husband and I are going through a car issues with the car dealership and finance company to where we have been treated unfairly and having our rates go up to 26% on making high payments on a pre owned car for the last three years so I have sent over all documents to an attorney and hopefully he will take our case. So need prayer form everyone for favor from the Lord on resolution for this. Thank you all and blessing!!!!
Please pray that me and my daughter will have a stable job. we will have a debt free life. The money that we are expecting will be given to us. Me and my family will be away from harm issues and sicknesses.
I continue to try and understand things that I cannot understand after a divorce. I need peace to let it go. Seems like a small request, but it is very difficult.
My friend and previous coworker who is very young has just been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Please pray for healing and that this crisis will bring her and her husband closer to God.
My mom is in hospital. They are venting her now. They have told us she probably wont come off the vent. Pneumonia, congestive heart failure possible heart attack. She’s in Gulf Coast ICU 13
My friend Susan Roger is battling cancer. She is on vacation and was just hospitalized for what they feel might be some kidney issues. Please pray for her health to be restored and for the medical team to be quick and accurate with treatment.
My wife and I have been struggling. We have sought outside Christian counseling, but we have only been to 2 sessions. We have hurt each other and now it is very difficult to move forward together. Today she told me it's over. I am at such a loss. I need God to intervene. I know His Word and I know His promises, but I am scared.