You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My friend is battling with alcohol! He has been clean for close to a year now but this week he had some bad news and turned back to alchohol! My heart hurts and I feel like I'm at a loss! Please pray for my friend and lift him up in spirit!
Prayer for husband's delieverance from the woman he Is living with prayer that God will today touch his mind his heart and his spirit to convict him of this..Prayer he will repent and return home in Jesus name I pray amen
Please pray for Sara who suffered a stroke. Please pray that the Lord will restore completely.
Please also pray for Rachel, that the Lord would have the victory for her.
Please pray for my neighbor John who has stage 4 cancer that the Lord would work a miracle and heal him and for his wife TJ for strength and rest and peace.
I am in desperate need of prayer for my son's soul. Russell was involved in violent altercation early Monday morning in Alabama. He was killed. I do not have many details yet but I am told that he fell -or jumped- from a 9th story balcony. The grief is beginning to set in.
I need prayer for myself and my loved ones after Hurricane Michael. We moved to Alford 2 weeks before the storm, but lost everything. We rebuilt, but I am still struggling with a way to go. I started a small business to help others. I know God is guiding me. After watching your service this morning, I had to send an e-mail for prayer. I was always talking about God at work and a co-worker sent an email and I was eventually fired for performance. It's been over a year and I am still unemployed, but God continues to work miracles. I have food, shelter and love. I am very blessed, thank you Lord! I would love to help others through my business Na Na on Wheelz offering kid sitting, dog sitting, light housekeeping, parent sitting and assistance. Anything that I can do to help others makes me happy.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Please pray for my mother and my three sisters to get through our current family situation.
I just want to be utilized by Christ, and do great things through him for others. I feel like I'm not equipped with the necessary traits, like righteousness, wisdom, and integrity. If I am, I want to improve on these traits.
Please pray for my son. He needs strength and encouragement to know that he is able to be able to move forward with school and feel like he can do it. He also needs to have the strengths to stay away from people who are not good for him and be able to stay focused on all the good, and be able to make good choices.