You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Help and pray for me in my the fight against false doctrine who not confess Jesus blood in salvation,but using own victims,pray formy eyes sight too ,thanks and bless,keijo sweden
I pray for the Lord's direction in my Day to day. May my steps lead in a prudent way. May my days be filled with His loving array. For He is the potter to mold my life as clay. Into a wonderful work of art in His name. THANKYOU Jesus for the loving protection my soul needs Day to Day. Amen
Please pray that all members of my beautifully blended family find peace and/or happiness within themselves That way our relationships can heal and begin to flourish.
Please pray for my friend Clay who is being attacked by spiritual warfare, and battles depression and anxiety. He is in great need for peace. Pray his doctors will find the best meds and treatment for him and that his nightly anxiety will leave so he can rest.
I have a great friend who's Mom is in the hospital, and it is a very good possibility that she may not make it through the night. I need all the payers that I can get, tonight, if possible. She is at Golf Coast Medical Center and her name is Hope Phillips. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER! Also, her son, Shawn Cuviller is hurting so bad in his heart for his Mother. This is tearing him apart and I hate (I don't like that word, but it fits, so I apologize) to see him in such pain. Please pray for the heaviness on his heart to be lifted some. He loves his Mom so much, y'all! Please, please help me out with this! Thanks, and God bless!
Please pray for Joe Sapp. He is in the hospital in Lisbon Portugal. He has cellulitis and lymphedema. Hopefully they can fly him home soon. God is faithful!
Please pray for Amber. She is a young mom with two small children and is really struggling. She needs our prayers as she seeks God's guidance for her life and His help in her time of need.
My friend is battling with alcohol! He has been clean for close to a year now but this week he had some bad news and turned back to alchohol! My heart hurts and I feel like I'm at a loss! Please pray for my friend and lift him up in spirit!
Prayer for husband's delieverance from the woman he Is living with prayer that God will today touch his mind his heart and his spirit to convict him of this..Prayer he will repent and return home in Jesus name I pray amen