You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Please pray for my son Erick to know God,to stay off drugs and alcohol,to find a nice girl to marry,for his mental health,for my family,for James Flowers to stop drinking,for my health Issues
Please pray for me. I feel really bad. Not physical. Inside spiritually.
Please pray for our granddaughter Emma. She is bring tested for an unexplained fever. Please pray Drs can find out why. Thank you!
Asking prayer for our Son. That he may find his way in his journey and seek Jesus in every aspect of his life. To become the man Jesus intended him to be, and find renewed strength in Him.
Please pray for my son Erick to know God to stay off drugs for his mental health for my family for James Flowers to stop drinking and for my health issues
I am In a very unstable, toxic, mentally draining, home that I am fixing to be kicked out of, becoming homeless I have been through a lot this year, and in the past 10weeks years things have only gotten worse. I smile day to day, but please know that it is sooo fake. My mental status is fading and medicine does not work. I have been in therapy and in counseling which failed me as well. I am so ready to call it quits. I feel as though I'm having a mid life crisis, early. Please pray for me, to find strength and courage to just get through this, and that I am able to find some place for me and my toddler to stay while being able to keep our things safe. I don't deserve this and my son definitely doesn't either. Pray for us please I really need it. Bad. I need gods light to shine through
Please pray for Ryan M. He was hit by a drunk driver and it displaced a rod in his leg from a previous accident. He needs surgery to fix it. Pray that he will have no infections or complications from the surgery.
An update to a previous request...
My husband, Jason, has been recovering well from a horrible surgery for a hernia repair that turned in to peritonitis. Thankful for that.
Continued request... He is still quite sick from the polycystic kidney disease and has cysts bursting and getting infected constantly now for the last month. Specifically pray for relief (there is no cure). He is also enduring hemodialysis while he continues to heal from the surgery. It is causing terribly low blood pressure, weakness, fatigue, nausea, dangerously high potassium levels and terrible headaches. He is supposed to be going back to peritoneal dialysis soon and that should help, along with freeing me up to work more. He is also dealing with being completely fed up of feeling so terrible and not being able to do anything other than lay in bed, sick and in pain, all the time. Specifically please pray for relief, HOPE, and that he can get back on pd asap.
Thirdly, but in my opinion the most important, please pray that we find a 100% compatible kidney donor. Jason is very tall, he has O blood type and he is 47. He has a medium/high range of antibodies (I'm sure there is a technical term) that as it increases , say due to transfusions, increases his chance of rejection of a kidney. All these things come in to account when trying to find a match and unfortunately we have been denied many potential donors. The perfect one is out there somewhere and my timeline is apparently not the same as God's... I need prayer for patience and control issues haha.
Update on my friend Jenny Swift. She saw her Dr on Monday and there is still infection. She was sent home with the news she would need the 3rd surgery to debride and clean the wound the following Monday. Jenny spiked a fever yesterday, 7/30, and has been admitted to the hospital. Surgery is this morning. Please pray for ALL infection to be debrided and for complete healing of the wound on her foot.