Just 24 hours left.
Surfside is ready (thanks to all you super-star-setter-uppers)!
We’re ready (you are ready, right?).
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen. – Eph. 1:20-21
Here’s your final launch instructions:
1) PERSIST: Keep doin’ what you’re doin’ (see yesterday’s blog).
2) PARK: On Sun. finding places to park everyone’s cars could be our biggest challenge. Please park in the field to the left of the school (click picture link below)
3) SMILE: Last Sun. a teen from a fist time guest family was overheard telling her dad, “We HAVE to go to this church. Everybody is soooo friendly!”
Don’t let ANYBODY get past you without flashing your stunning smile at ’em.
4) SIT: Before the service, choose a seat as far from the aisle of your section as possible to accommodate guests that arrive after you. If the auditorium gets so crowded people can’t find seats, give them yours and stand in the back.
5) WRITE: When we ask you to begin filling out your connection card at least pretend you’re doing it. During the offering drop your connection card in the bucket (even if you put smart aleck comments in the prayer request section). The only way we can reach out to first time guests and people who are saved is if they fill out a connection card. They will feel more comfortable doing this if they see you doing it.
This is going to change the world.
And you’re going to be part of it.
Would you spend some time with your family tonight asking God to do something that will have no explanation but His Power?
See you Sunday.